Tummy-tuck surgery is performed to remove excess skin and fat from your abdomen, and tightens the muscles within your abdominal wall. Our surgeons can also remove stretch marks located in your lower abdominal section.
When to consider having a Tummy Tuck:
• If you have a flab tummy with stretch marks and excess skin.
• If your shape has been caused by massive weight loss or pregnancy.
• If you feel unattractive due to your protruding abdomen.
• If you have a flabby mid-section that impairs your body contour.
• If your stomach contour has marred your self-confidence.
1. Full Abdominoplasty: This surgery will require two incisions. One will be across your abdomen while the other will be around your navel. The excess skin is then removed and liposuction is used to remove fat. Your muscles will also be tightened to offer abdominal support. The surgery removes all the extra skin formed due to obesity, genetic laxity, or pregnancies.
2. Mini Abdominoplasty: Here, an incision is made around your pubic area. The surgeon then uses this incision to remove excess skin, tighten your muscles, and further refine the area using liposuction.
3. Extended Abdominoplasty: This surgery is ideal if you have excess skin around your hips or love handles that remains after a pregnancy or significant weight loss.